電話: +886-37-206-166 #36383
1. Google searches for the keywords of “wash hands” predict the speed of national spread of COVID-19 outbreak among 21 countries.
Lin YH, Liu CH, Chiu YC.
Brain, Behavior, and Immunity. 2020; 87: 30–32.
Chiu YC, Lin YH.
J Formos Med Assoc. 2020; 119:1-2.
3. Harm avoidance and persistence are associated with somatoform disorder psychopathology: a study in Taiwan.
Huang WL, Chen TT, Chen IM, Chang LR, Lin YH, Liao SC, Gau SSF.
Journal of affective disorders. 2016 May 15;196:83-6.
4. Psychopathology, rehospitalization and quality of life among patients with schizophrenia under home care case management in Taiwan.
Chang LR, Lin YH, Chang HC, Chen YZ, Huang WL, Liu CM, Liu CC, Hwu HG.
Journal of the Formosan Medical Association. 2013 Apr;112(4):208-15.
Liou YT, Huang JL, Ou LS, Lin YH, Yu KH, Luo SF, Ho HH, Liou LB, Yeh KW.
Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection. 2013 Feb;46(1):59-64.
Chiang CL, Lin YH, Hsieh MH.
Journal of child and adolescent psychopharmacology. 2013 Dec;23(10):699-700.
7. Quetiapine-and valproate-associated neutropenia and thrombocytopenia after lamotrigine-induced Steven-Johnson syndrome.
Chang LR, Chang HC, Lin YH.
Journal of clinical psychopharmacology. 2012 Feb;32(1):133-4.
8. Valproic Acid–Related anticonvulsant hypersensitivity syndrome and subsequent olanzapine-related neutropenia and thrombocytopenia: a case report.
Lin YH, Chien YL.
Journal of clinical psychopharmacology. 2012 Feb;32(1):132-3.