Ph. D. in Department of Electrical Engineering, National Central University, 2013
M. S. in Department of Electrical Engineering, National Central University, 2008
B. S. in Department of Electronic Engineering, Chung Yuan Christian University, 2006
Postdoctoral research in Research and Development Division, National Central University
Duties in Digital Biomarkers Lab
Project management, programming development, data analysis, technology transfer of research results, and industry-academia collaboration
Highlights of Qualifications
Signal analysis, Machine learning, Program Design, Wearable medical devices
- N. E. Huang, K. Hu, A. C. Yang, H.C. Chang, D. Jia, W.K. Liang, J.R Yeh, C.L Kao, C.H. Juan, C.K. Peng, “On Holo-Hilbert spectral analysis: a full informational spectral representation for nonlinear and non-stationary data,” Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A, vol. 374, p. 20150206, 2016.
- C.Y. Lin, J. Silberbauer, Y.J. Lin, M.T. Lo, C. Lin, H.C. Chang, S.L. Chang, L.W. Lo, Y.F. Hu, F.P. Chung, “Simultaneous amplitude frequency electrogram transformation (SAFE-T) mapping to identify ventricular tachycardia arrhythmogenic potentials in sinus rhythm,” JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology, vol. 2, pp. 459-470, 2016.
- H.T. Hsu, I.H. Lee, H.T. Tsai, H.C. Chang, K.K. Shyu, C.C. Hsu, H.H Chang, T.K. Yeh, C.Y. Chang, P.L. Lee, “Evaluate the feasibility of using frontal SSVEP to implement an SSVEP-based BCI in young, elderly and ALS groups,” IEEE Trans. Neural. Syst. Rehabil. Eng, vol. 24, pp. 603-615, 2016.
- H. C. Chang, P. L. Lee, M.T. Lo, Y.T. Wu, K.W Wang, G.Y. Lan, “Inter-Trial Analysis of Post-Movement Beta Activities in EEG Signals Using Multivariate Empirical Mode Decomposition,” IEEE Trans. Neural. Syst. Rehabil. Eng., vol. 21, pp. 607-615, July 2013.
- P. L. Lee, H. C. Chang, T. Y. Hsieh, H. T. Deng, and C. W. Sun, “A Brain-Wave-Actuated Small Robot Car Using Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition-Based Approach,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern. A, Syst., Humans, vol. 42, pp. 1053-1064, Sep. 2012.
- H. C. Chang, P. L. Lee, M. T. Lo, I. H. Lee, T. K. Yeh, and C. Y. Chang, “Independence of amplitude-frequency and phase calibrations in an SSVEP-based BCI using stepping delay flickering sequences,” IEEE Trans. Neural. Syst. Rehabil. Eng., vol. 20, pp. 305-312, May 2012.
- H. Y. Wu, P. L. Lee, H. C. Chang, and J. C. Hsieh, “Accounting for phase drifts in SSVEP-based BCIs by means of biphasic stimulation,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., vol. 58, pp. 1394-1402, May 2011.
- C. H. Wu, H. C. Chang, P. L. Lee, K. S. Li, J. J. Sie, C. W. Sun, et al., “Frequency recognition in an SSVEP-based brain computer interface using empirical mode decomposition and refined generalized zero-crossing,” J. Neurosci. Methods, vol. 196, pp. 170-181, Mar. 2011.
- C. L. Yeh, H. C. Chang, C. H. Wu, and P. L. Lee, “Extraction of single-trial cortical beta oscillatory activities in EEG signals using empirical mode decomposition,” Biomed. Eng. Online, vol. 9, p. 25, 2010.