Chu CH, Chang CC, Lin YH. J Formos Med Assoc. 2021; S0929-6646(21)00386-7
2. Factors associated with psychological impact of celebrity suicide media coverage: An online survey study
Huang CY, Huang YT, Lin YH, Chi YC, Chang SS, Chen YY. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2021; 295:839-845.
3. Differences in Reactions to Media Reporting of a Celebrity Suicide Between Emotionally Distressed and Nondistressed Individuals in Taiwan
Chen YY, Tsai CW, Chang SS, Lin YH, Chi YC, Wu Kevin CC. Crisis. 2021;doi: 10.1027/0227-5910/a000808. Online ahead of print.
4. Efficiency and Quality of Data Collection Among Public Mental Health Surveys Conducted During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Systematic Review
Lin YH, Chen CY, Wu SI. Journal of Medical Internet Research. 2021;23(2):e25118.
5. Interpretation of Daily Human Behavior via Smartphone Digital Footprints: Examples from Smartphone Use, Sleeping Patterns, and Working Hours
Chiang TW, Chen SY, Lin YH. Data Science：Survey Research-Method and Application. 2020 Oct ;(No.45)043-071.
6. Increased Internet Searches for Insomnia as an Indicator of Global Mental Health During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Multinational Longitudinal Study.
Lin YH, Chiang TW, Lin YL. J Med Internet Res. 2020 Sep 21;22(9):e22181. doi: 10.2196/22181. PMID: 32924951.
7. Google searches for the keywords of “wash hands” predict the speed of national spread of COVID-19 outbreak among 21 countries.
Lin YH, Liu CH, Chiu YC. Brain, Behavior, and Immunity. 2020; 87: 30–32.
Chiu YC, Lin YH. J Formos Med Assoc. 2020; 119:1-2.
9. Harm avoidance and persistence are associated with somatoform disorder psychopathology: a study in Taiwan.
Huang WL, Chen TT, Chen IM, Chang LR, Lin YH, Liao SC, Gau SSF. Journal of affective disorders. 2016 May 15;196:83-6.
10. Psychopathology, rehospitalization and quality of life among patients with schizophrenia under home care case management in Taiwan.
Chang LR, Lin YH, Chang HC, Chen YZ, Huang WL, Liu CM, Liu CC, Hwu HG. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association. 2013 Apr;112(4):208-15.
Liou YT, Huang JL, Ou LS, Lin YH, Yu KH, Luo SF, Ho HH, Liou LB, Yeh KW. Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection. 2013 Feb;46(1):59-64.
Chiang CL, Lin YH, Hsieh MH. Journal of child and adolescent psychopharmacology. 2013 Dec;23(10):699-700.
13. Quetiapine-and valproate-associated neutropenia and thrombocytopenia after lamotrigine-induced Steven-Johnson syndrome.
Chang LR, Chang HC, Lin YH. Journal of clinical psychopharmacology. 2012 Feb;32(1):133-4.
14. Valproic Acid–Related anticonvulsant hypersensitivity syndrome and subsequent olanzapine-related neutropenia and thrombocytopenia: a case report.
Lin YH, Chien YL. Journal of clinical psychopharmacology. 2012 Feb;32(1):132-3.