1. Internet Searches for “Insomnia” and “Suicide” Mediated by Stay-at-Home Behaviors in 45 Countries during the First 12 Months of the COVID-19 Pandemic Hesitancy During the COVID-19 OutbreaksLin SH, Lan YT, Hsia PH, Kao CL, Tsou HH, Lin YHJournal of Affective Disorder. 2023;325:119-126.
2. Utilizing Internet Search Volume to Monitor Stages of Change in Vaccine Hesitancy During the COVID-19 OutbreaksLan YT, Wu SI, Lin YHFrontiers in Public Health. 2022;10:844543.
3. Efficiency and Quality of Data Collection Among Public Mental Health Surveys Conducted During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Systematic Review
Lin YH, Chen CY, Wu SI.
Journal of Medical Internet Research. 2021;23(2):e25118.
4. Increased Internet Searches for Insomnia as an Indicator of Global Mental Health During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Multinational Longitudinal Study.
Lin YH, Chiang TW, Lin YL.
Journal of Medical Internet Research. 2020;22(9):e22181.
5. Google Searches for the Keywords of “Wash Hands” Predict the Speed of National Spread of COVID-19 Outbreak Among 21 Countries.
Lin YH, Liu CH, Chiu YC.
Brain, Behavior, and Immunity. 2020; 87: 30–32.