1. The methodology to estimate the demand and supply of national psychiatric services in Taiwan from 2005 to 2030
Lin YH, Lan YT, Ho YC, Chang YH, Hsiung C, Chiou HY.
Asian Journal of Psychiatry. 2023 Jan;79:103393.
2. The transformation from hospital-based to community-based mental healthcare: The hospital–clinic disparity in the psychiatric workforce in Taiwan from 2005 to 2030
Lin YH, Ho YC, Chang YH, Hsiung C, Chiou HY.
Psychiatry Research. 2022 Nov 1;317:114816.
3. Life Cycle Patterns of Professional Performance From Go World Champions
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 2022 Apr;76(4):128-130. doi: 10.1111/pcn.13328.
4. Postoperative Stroke After Type A Aortic Dissection Repair: Hemorrhage Versus Ischemia
Lin CY, Lee CY, Lee HF,Wu MY, Tseng CN, Tsai FC, Lin YH.
World Journal of Surgery. 2021 Nov 9. doi: 10.1007/s00268-021-06375-y.
5. Perinatal Mental Health
Lin YH, Chuang HH, Lo LM, Chiou HY.
Taiwan Journal of Public Health. 2021 Oct; 40(5) 459-461; DOI:10.6288/TJPH.202110_40(5).PF05 DOI.
6. Podcasts, the Pandemic, and a Paradigm Shift in Medical Careers
Chu CF, Chang CC, Lin YH.
Journal of the Formosan Medical Association. 2021; S0929-6646(21)00386-7.
7. Factors Associated With Psychological Impact of Celebrity Suicide Media Coverage: An Online Survey Study
Huang CY, Huang YT, Lin YH, Chi YC, Chang SS, Chen YY.
Journal of Affective Disorders. 2021 Dec; 295:839-845.
8. Differences in Reactions to Media Reporting of a Celebrity Suicide Between Emotionally Distressed and Nondistressed Individuals in Taiwan
Chen YY, Tsai CW, Chang SS, Lin YH, Chi YC, Wu Kevin CC.
Crisis. 2021;doi: 10.1027/0227-5910/a000808. Online ahead of print.
9. Interpretation of Daily Human Behavior Via Smartphone Digital Footprints: Examples From Smartphone Use, Sleeping Patterns, and Working Hours
Chiang TW, Chen SY, Lin YH.
Data Science:Survey Research-Method and Application. 2020 Oct ;(No.45)043-071.
10. Methodological and Ethical Criticisms of the China Global Burden of Disease Studies.
Chiu YC, Lin YH.
Journal of Formosan Medical Association. 2020; 119:1-2.
11. Development of an Addiction Index and Delineation 15-year Trends of Illicit Drugs From the Taiwan National Drug Enhancement Database.
Lin C, Wong BY, Lo MT, Chiu YC, Lin YH.
Journal of Psychiatric Research. 2020 Jan;120:131-136. Epub 2019 Oct 21.
12. Harm Avoidance and Persistence Are Associated With Somatoform Disorder Psychopathology: a Study in Taiwan.
Huang WL, Chen TT, Chen IM, Chang LR, Lin YH, Liao SC, Gau SSF.
Journal of Affective Disorders. 2016 May 15;196:83-6.
13. Features of the Tridimensional Personality Questionnaire Associated With Heroin Users.
Wu CY, Huang WL, Lin YH, Yang CCH.
Neuropathology of Drug Addictions and Substance Misuse. 2016;1:1061-70.
14. The Tridimensional Personality of Male Heroin Users Treated with Methadone in Taiwan.
Huang WL, Chang LR, Chen YZ, Chang HC, Hsieh MH, Lin CH, Lin YH.
Comprehensive Psychiatry. 2014 Jul;55(5):1220-6.
15. Psychopathology, Rehospitalization and Quality of Life Among Patients With Schizophrenia Under Home Care Case Management in Taiwan.
Chang LR, Lin YH, Chang HC, Chen YZ, Huang WL, Liu CM, Liu CC, Hwu HG.
Journal of the Formosan Medical Association. 2013 Apr;112(4):208-15.
16. Comparison of Cryoglobulinemia in Children and Adults.
Liou YT, Huang JL, Ou LS, Lin YH, Yu KH, Luo SF, Ho HH, Liou LB, Yeh KW.
Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection. 2013 Feb;46(1):59-64.
17. Olanzapine-Induced Hyponatremia in a Patient with Autism.
Chiang CL, Lin YH, Hsieh MH.
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology. 2013 Dec;23(10):699-700.
18. Self-Reported Psychopathology and Health-Related Quality of Life in Heroin Users Treated with Methadone.
Chen YZ, Huang WL, Shan JC, Lin YH, Chang HC, Chang LR.
Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. 2013;9:41-8.
19. Quetiapine-and Valproate-Associated Neutropenia and Thrombocytopenia After Lamotrigine-induced Steven-Johnson Syndrome.
Chang LR, Chang HC, Lin YH.
Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2012 Feb;32(1):133-4.
20. Valproic Acid–Related Anticonvulsant Hypersensitivity Syndrome and Subsequent Olanzapine-related Neutropenia and Thrombocytopenia: a Case Report.
Lin YH, Chien YL.
Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2012 Feb;32(1):132-3.